Monday, May 20, 2024

🖥 Filho Curvy Graph

This is a port and mod of a BASIC program by Filho Junior.

No surprise, I've animated the drawing of the graph and put that process in an endless loop, with a 2 second-ish delay between graphs.  Although the original program was graphing with random colours, I've modified that so that the graph is limited to a random choice of five colours (duplicates allowed) from the 15 colour palette (excluding the first color, I.e. black).  The graphing itself still picks random colours, but only from the five choices.

Whatever lines I've modified, I've preceded those lines with the commented out original lines.  Whatever new code I've added, I've not numbered those lines.





No comments:

Post a Comment

🖥A "10PRINT" Variant, BAMified

This program by Charlie Veniot is a port and mod of Ian Witham's C64 program found in this YouTube video. New colours are randomly proje...